Thursday, April 9, 2009

Etsy is giving me craft ADD!!!

So my catch phrase for the last two months or so is "NEW PROJECT!!"

I can't help it! I surf around etsy and various blogs and I can't help but fill my mind with ideas. The cool thing about it is that there are so many little gooey ideas just floating around, so many unique things, I just get to sit and brainstorm... how can I make this my own? What can I do that nobody else has done? Or how can I improve on great ideas and make them greater?!

I can't stay focused because I always have so many things I have to try! Not to mention my poor family who has to listen to every new 'great' idea I come up with. I've gotten to the point where I just say, "you know what? Nevermind, I'll show you when I'm done!"

Well, back to 'real work' now (with a little crafty daydream tucked in the middle).

Ta Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment